•go to the bathroom to escape
•feel very uncomfortable without a phone or some other crutch
•dwell on a small awkward moment for much longer than necessary
•never go to any social event without a person that makes you feel comfortable
•follow said person way too much
•worry about the person beginning to find you obnoxious
•faking an illness to get out of a social event
•Dont buy something necessary because the cashier is intimidating.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave."
"Some people never become strangers in our lives no matter how far they get, and our feelings towards them stay a priority no matter how much we are separated from them."— Shahrazad al-Khalij (via nizariat)
"Learn to take a joke"
Yeah learn to make one
"Being happy is a very personal thing—and it really has nothing to do with anyone else ."— Abraham-Hicks, Getting Into the Vortex (via injection)
"I was taking shot after shot hoping the alcohol would make me feel the way you did."—
- (66/365) by (KJ)
Wouldn’t that be nice…